Engineering Free Content Links
- http://teachengineering.org/index.php - The TeachEngineering digital library provides teacher-tested, standards-based engineering content for K-12 teachers to use in science and math classrooms.
- http://www.engineeringpathway.com/ep/ -High-quality teaching and learning resources in applied science and math, engineering, computer science/information technology, and engineering technology for use by K-12 and university educators and students.
- http://illumin.usc.edu/index.php - Illumin's mission is to illustrate the many ways engineering benefits and impacts our daily existence. Showcasing student writing and creative design skills, articles address everyday topics and explore their technical concepts using clear language and multimedia content.
- http://www.tryengineering.org/index.php - TryEngineering.org's 86 hands-on lesson plans reinforce key engineering concepts while building students' critical thinking, teambuilding and problem solving skills.
- http://pbskids.org/designsquad/parentseducators/index.html - DESIGN SQUAD NATION shows that engineering is about being active in the world, and collaborating with interesting people to invent, design, and create things that solve real problems.
- http://teachers.egfi-k12.org - eGFI is brought to you by the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE). They are committed to promoting and enhancing efforts to improve K-12 STEM and engineering education. eGFI evolved from the name of the magazine, Engineering, Go For It!. There are several integrated components of the eGFI brand: the interactive eGFI website, the 4th edition of the eGFI magazine, the teacher and student e-newsletters and eGFI poster. All are geared towards exploration of engineering careers.
- http://www.pbs.org/teachers/scigirls/ - interactive website that will transform the way tween girls look at science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).